Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Funnies- iCarly

I don't know how I've missed iCarly before now....Jacob just started watching this show this week, with being sick and all.  It is hilarious.  It's pretty sad that Dan and I love our kids' shows more than any of the adult shows.  LOL  iCarly is definitely worth watching, though!  Anyway, I wanted to find the video of Freddie's mom going ballistic during the fencing competition, but I couldn't find it, so this will have to do.  It's still hilarious, especially if you have seen the whole episode.:)  Laugh it up!


For more Friday Funnies, visit Kim at Homesteaders Heart.

5 comments:

ruth stiles March 5, 2010 at 6:56 AM  

we watch iCarly religiously. It is good and clean and so hilarious. (I wonder though if it is just a matter of time until the world and society get to the cast of iCarly- look at Miley for instance!)
but seriously...it is a wonderful show and the reruns are funny even the 4th time around!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird March 5, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

I have never watched iCarly but maybe I'll give it a look!

Shana Putnam March 5, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Oh my gosh! I adore iCarly! It is so funny!

Jumpin' Jeff March 5, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

Howdy. My name is Jeff, and I am Gibby from iCarly's uncle (Noah Munck). I'm glad you enjoy the show. I really like you blog. :)

Katie Lane March 29, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Lol, I like kid shows better than adult shows too. iCarly is a good one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP