Monday, January 18, 2010

Daybook for Monday, January 18, 2010


FOR TODAY... from Mel's Daybook
Outside my window... it's dark but not too cold; it's supposed to be in the 50's today, which means these rambunctious boys can get out of the house for a bit, hopefully.

I am thinking... how I love winter, but I wish it would just stay cold and snowy.

I am thankful for... a wonderful friend and partner in MamaBuzz, Melissa J.

I am wearing... jammies and robe.

I am remembering... all of the tragic pictures and video I've watched on the news about Haiti this past week. 

I am going... to the library and Tae Kwon Do with Jacob later on.  My boy bought nunchakkes last week; oy vei, look out.  The rule is he has to keep them put up when his little brother is up and about.:) 

I am currently reading... Bertie's War for the Crew and finishing Levi's Will.

I am hoping... to get more of my assignment done this week, meaning I'd have more of my book planned out and outlined.

On my mind... definitely Haiti, especially the children and those working to ease the suffering.

Noticing that...the weeks seem to keep flying by.

Pondering these words... "We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools"- Martin Luther King, Jr.

From the kitchen... will be tuna sandwiches and fruit tonight.

Around the house... definitely have laundry to catch up on and a house to clean today.

One of my favorite things~ definitely hugging my kids right now.

From my picture journal...(We took a trip to the park last week on one of the warm days.)


For more Daybook, link up with Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

7 comments:

Tana January 18, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

OK, you've made me hungry for a tuna sandwich. I think I'll have mine for lunch. ;)

Unknown January 18, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

I always love posts like this. So sweet. And such a great way to capture a moment in time. LOVE your park picture. And your tuna sandwiches for dinner : )

Sherri @ Luv a Bargain January 18, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

I do love the snow too. We got another 6 inches last night and it is so peaceful. I have to admit...I am still in my jammies and it's almost noon. Good lazy snowy day:)

Jocelyn January 18, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

What a sweet picture. Thanks for sharing about your day.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Jonnie (JB) January 18, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

Love that Martin Luther King Jr quote!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants January 19, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Your favorite thing is hugging your kids? I love that! I'm sure my little boy gets so sick of me hugging and kissing him all day :)

Unknown January 19, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

I'll have to check out the daybook. :) Visiting from SITS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP