Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Just wanted to share a couple favorites with you this Christmas Day!  I love Andrea Bocelli and Mary J. Blige's version of What Child Is This?.  It's just so beautiful.  Even though a certain Scrooge, who shall remain nameless, has enlightened us concerning the story behind the Nativity, I am still posting this.  (You know who you are.)  LOL  No, seriously, Merry Christmas, and I sincerely hope that you all have a blessed holiday with your families.  Enjoy every second....


And, of course, who can have Christmas without It's A Wonderful Life?  


Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Richele McFarlin December 25, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

It's a Wondeful Life is one of my favorite movies! Thanks for sharing. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Have a totally awesome bloggy new year! lol.

dtbrents December 26, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

What Child is This. Oh that's so beautiful. I'll have to share that on Facebook. Doylene

RUBY December 26, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

I cry everytime I see its a wonderful life I still remember the first time I saw it I was in school and we had to write about what we thought I remember crying as I tried to write.

Stacie December 27, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Hope you had a great Christmas. I am now following you from the FFF at MBC.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP