Monday, November 16, 2009

Daybook for November 16, 2009


FOR TODAY, Monday, November 16, 2009...
Outside my window...it's dark.
I am thinking...that I wish this cough would go away.
I am thankful for...sleep.:)
From the learning rooms...we are working on Roman history this week; in math, we have been reviewing Mathletics for the CREW, and Jacob has gotten to actually play math games against kids all over the world; it's really awesome!  In Science, we're working on earthquakes and volcanoes.  Jacob has kinda been freaked out by all the natural disasters we've been studying; he now has it figured out where he would go in the event of each natural disaster....poor Jacob.
From the kitchen...tonight will be tuna cakes and salad.
I am wearing...the same ole thing again, jammies and robe (just for a few more minutes).
I am creating...the first chapter in my first book. 
I am going...to work at Step Into Africa this evening.
I am reading...Who Do I Talk To? by Neta Jackson.
I am hoping...that the kids can stay healthy.
I am hearing...silence and peaceful quiet.
Around the house...have to clean today and catch up on the mounds of laundry from this weekend.
One of my favorite things...is putting up the Christmas tree with the kids.
A few plans for the rest of the week: school; Jacob to TKD; church/choir stuff; writing assignments/MamaBuzz stuff; working at Step Into Africa this week; errands/library; Jaden to doctor; my birthday; etc.
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...(Our boys)



If you'd like to read more Daybook, visit Peggy at The Simple Woman.

3 comments:

The Man Crew November 16, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Thanks for sharing your daybook entry with us...it was lovely! We had tuna cakes just a week or so again, really enjoyed them! Sweet picture...my boys are getting too big to hold hands anymore...*sigh* Jacob is now prepared for all disasters..and that's not necessarily a bad thing ;) Have a great week!
Blessings,
Kristy

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life November 16, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Hi, I saw your link over at the Simple Woman's Daybook site.

I really enjoy that exercise. Always amazed at what pops out when I started following those prompts.

Enjoyed your header-- love Mother Teresa and enjoy her beautiful thoughts, including this one.

Hope you'll stop in...... blessings and happy day! Brenda

dtbrents November 23, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

I hope you and the kids enjoyed putting up the tree. I love the Picture. Your boys are so cute. Doylene

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP