Monday, November 16, 2009

Simplifying Your Holidays- Recipe Swap


Thanksgiving is almost here!  Can't you just smell the turkey and the homemade rolls baking in the oven?  Oh, and don't forget that pumpkin pie, although I do not care for pumpkin pie.  (Gasp!)  I know!  I do love Pumpkin Whoopie Pies and Pumpkin Roll, though.  Before we get to the recipe swap, I just want to cover a little bit on prepping for the big day. 


To join in on the Thanksgiving fun and Recipe Swap, visit my post over on MamaBuzz for more info....


1 comments:

Rose Casell November 16, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

I'm laughing because I thought I was the only one who didn't like pumpkin pie. I should have known you wouldn't either!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP