Friday, October 23, 2009

A Strong Cup of Coffee


Well, yet another award was bestowed upon me by Ida Red, A.K.A. Richele, at Under the Golden Apple Tree.  Thank you so much, Richele....this is very kind of you.:)  Richele's blog is wonderful, and as a fellow homeschooling mom, her blog is full of wonderful insights and creativity.


This award is called "A Strong Cup of Coffee" and is given to your favorite blogs that help to get you going in the morning and keep you going all day.:)  You know the ones.....you just keep going back to them over and over because of how wonderful they are.  Now it's my turn to pass it on to 7 blogs that I enjoy reading, blogs that "keep me going."


And, I just can't help it; I have to add one more.:)
Enjoy these wonderful, beautiful blogs!:)  You won't want to leave!

8 comments:

Goat Gal October 24, 2009 at 12:25 AM  

Thank you Mel!

Ruth Stiles October 24, 2009 at 3:40 AM  

thank you Mel..I just blog my thoughts and opinions and feelings...which could be potentially hazardous for my blog readers..BUT I am gratful that you enjoy my blog. Thanks for the support!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart October 24, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

Wow, my friend. Thank you! What an honor coming from you!
I feel the same way about your blog.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!
HUGS
Kim

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart October 24, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

Oh and you deserve it! I'd give it right back to you! But I'm not cause then you'd have to do this all over again and I'm not going to do that to you! LOL

A Cooking Bookworm October 24, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Aw, thanks so much, Mel! I'm glad to know someone enjoys my randomness...! ;-)

Sarah Mae October 24, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

SWeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Thank you! Hmmmm...that award is making me thirsty...

need.coffee.now.

Love you! :)

Debbie October 24, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Congrats on your award. I will have to check out these other blogs!

Clueless_Mama October 26, 2009 at 2:05 AM  

Congrats on your awards! Way to go. Following from MBC. http://www.guessingalltheway.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP