Friday, October 23, 2009

Best Blog Award


Wednesday, Real Heart Prints was given an award, the Best Blog Award.  Robyn at Simply Delightful passed it along to me, and I'm so grateful and just want to share the award. 


Here are the rules:
If the award is passed on to you, just post the award with the name and link of the person who gave it to you.  Then spread the joy by passing along the award to 15 other bloggers that you have recently discovered and feel are wonderful!  Don't forget to let those bloggers know they have an award waiting for them at your blog.


Here is my list of blogs to pass it on to:




I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

5 comments:

homemade by jill October 24, 2009 at 12:32 AM  

thanks very much!

Mrs. Limestone October 24, 2009 at 3:31 AM  

Thank you so much! Off to read your other pics.

Theta Mom October 24, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Thanks so much for this award and for spreading the bloggy love! :)

Jody Hedlund October 25, 2009 at 5:47 AM  

Thank you Mel! I love awards! Aren't they a great way to encourage one another!

Stephanie October 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

Thanks so much, Mel. I'm truly honored to be listed among your "best." :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP