Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays- Healthy Chicken Enchiladas

Our family loves Mexican food, so I'm always on the lookout for healthy recipes. We especially love enchiladas. I used to make an enchilada casserole that had cream cheese and a can of soup and a host of other unhealthy things....sometimes still do. Recently, though, I've found a new recipe for chicken enchiladas. This recipe is so delicious, especially with sour cream added to the side; not so sure how healthy it is by the time I add all my sour cream (my husband might say, "You want some enchiladas with your sour cream?").:) Anyway, enjoy!

Healthy Chicken Enchiladas

For more
Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays, link up with Blessed with Grace!

3 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace September 15, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Thanks for the link to the yummy enchiladas! Happy TMTT!

Unknown September 15, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Thanks for the enchilada link. We love Mexican food as well. Thanks for sharing it. I would like to invite you to participate in Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Any kind of slow cooker recipe will work. Come check it out.

Brenda September 15, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

I'm always looking for different, healthy mexican recipes as well. This looks good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP