Monday, September 14, 2009

Daybook for September 14, 2009

FOR TODAY, Monday, September 14, 2009...
Outside my window...it's still not completely light yet; looking pretty cloudy today.

I am thinking...that I'm glad we're taking the day off school today; we were supposed to take the whole week off with Grammy 'Dine supposedly coming, but that didn't happen.

I am thankful for...a roof over our heads.

From the learning rooms...we're working on subtraction quite a bit in math; we've been studying about how the earth is round in science and about how when the sun rises, it's not the sun moving; the earth is actually moving. Jacob has so many questions, and it's just encouraging to know that he's, at least,
interested and learning from this.
From the kitchen...will be good ole' tuna sandwiches tonight.:)

I am wearing...robe and jammies for now.

I am creating...a new head of hair this morning; have to dye it....I hate dyeing it; some day, I'm just going to say, "Enough is enough," and let it go.

I am going...possibly to take Jacob to Tae Kwon Do tonight, depending on how he feels today and if he has a fever.

I am reading...
Dawn's Prelude by Tracie Peterson.

I am hoping...to get a lot done today, house wise; and I hope my guys are all better today!:)

I am hearing...silence. Can you believe it? It's silent!:)

Around the house...have to dust, vacuum, and mop today.

One of my favorite things...is cooking together with Dan. Yesterday, I got home from
church, and he was supposed to be resting, but he had started lunch....so I got in there, and we made it really quick together. It was nice; we were able to talk and just enjoy being together.
A few plans for the rest of the week: school; writing assignments &
MamaBuzz work; go see Mom; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do & soccer; Jacob's first soccer game Saturday; church & choir; library/errands; Sunday School fun dinner Friday; Jacob has a possible board breaking class on Saturday afternoon; work on the boys' room and maybe get their bunkbeds set up, meaning Jaden will have his first nights in a big boy bed....yikes!:); etc.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
(decorated our fireplace; love old pictures of family; you can click on it to make it bigger, since it's hard to see) For more Daybook, link up with The Simple Woman.

2 comments:

Tana September 14, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

I love the style of your blog. I love getting a peek into your world. You do it so well!

Mel at Adventures of Mel September 14, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Aww....thank you! I love blogging; I can't imagine not blogging.:) It's such a release.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP