Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays- Peach Freezer Jam

This weekend, the boys and I headed to the orchard to get some grapes and apples, and while there, we spotted peaches. So, of course, I decided to make some jam. I was dreading it all day because I thought it would take forever....but actually, it was so much easier than what I thought. In fact, I want to make some more.:) Can't wait to try it after it's all set up! You can find the recipe on SureJell's website. Yummo!:)

For more Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays, link up with BlessedwithGrace.

4 comments:

Samantha August 31, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

I love to make homemade jams and jellies, your peach jam looks delicious !

MadeInCanarias September 1, 2009 at 4:19 AM  

Looks so good!

Brenda September 1, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

I have some peach jam my sister gave me, can't wait to open it!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace September 1, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

The jars looks yummy. Thanks for the link to the recipe and linking to TMTT.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP