Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mmmmm.....Peanut Butter and Chocolate

Yesterday I got the urge to make something sweet; it was either that or snack on the bag of chocolate chips I had.:) So, I made peanut butter cookies, only I added some chocolate chips into the recipe....after all, can't leave the chocolate out.Mmmmm....they are so delicious! You might just want to make some yourself. They are Crisco's Irresistible Peanut Butter Cookies....and don't forget the most important ingredient, chocolate! Enjoy!


3 comments:

Tana August 26, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

I love me some peanut butter and chocolate. In any form, really.

Unknown August 26, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

YUMMY!!! peanut butter and chocolate two of my favorites. I always make peanut butter cookies for my grand-daughters, but never added chocolate chips. I have added chopped M&M w/peanuts. THANKS!!! Geri

Unknown August 26, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Found you through SITS. Just stopping by to say hello. :) Those cookies look yummy! I'll have to try adding chocolate chips to the PB cookies next time I make them. Have a great day! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP