Thursday, July 30, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: Paula Deen Candles

I know it's hard to believe coming from me, but I actually found something at Walmart that I love....I know, horrible. It is the most wonderful thing, though! Paula Deen now has a set of candles out, and I love them! So far, I have the Mystery Pecan Pie scent and the Strawberry Shortcake scent. They work very well, as when I light them, they smell up the whole house. The Strawberry Shortcake one reminds me of my Strawberry Shortcake dolls I had while growing up; I still have them tucked away in my cedar chest and sometimes get them out just to have a sniff.:)LOL Anyway, the candles are awesome! They come in really cute jars with a little metal handle, and there is a recipe on each one for the food that goes with that scent. Other scents that I plan on adding to my collection include Creme Brulee, Pear Crisp, and Fresh Peach Cobbler. Mmmmm....makes for very yummy smells wafting through the air.

For more Things I Love Thursday, link up with Diaper Diaries.

5 comments:

Penny July 30, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

I love Paula Deen! Didn't know she has candles. We don't use candles -- they're thought to emit toxins into the air of the house. But I bet they smell good enough to make you want to slap your mama!

Unknown July 30, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

Paula Deen is one of favorite people, I don't know she had candles. I'll have to look for them. Geri

thediaperdiaries July 30, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Creme Brulee in a candle? I fear this will just make me hungry :) Mmmm....creme bruleee......

A Cooking Bookworm July 31, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Mmmm, I love candles!! My mom has bought me several Yankee candles (my fav!!) to last a bit. But, fall is approaching and that's when I start burning candles a lot more.

I haven't been in Walmart's candle section in a loong time...I'll have to check it out next time I'm there! The pecan pie one sounds really yummy!!

displaced_heart August 17, 2009 at 2:24 AM  

I use candles a lot, especially in the fall and I have learned that using candles during the colder months, not only adds a cozy warmth to your home but also saves you a little on you electric bill! I have purchased several of her candles and have found the scents to be true and wonderful! Makes for a nice, thoughtful gift too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP