Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Funnies- Uh-Oh!

In the words of Jaden, last week Jacob had a big "Uh-oh" moment....LOL. I'm sorry, but it still makes me laugh when I think about it. We had gone to the Japanese Stroll Gardens here, and we were having so much fun on all the little trails and taking pictures. All of a sudden, we heard a loud thump and heard Jacob immediately start crying. He was so afraid that he was going to be in huge trouble; he kept saying so over and over again. Dan and I couldn't help it; we just started cracking up, of course, trying to hide it because Jacob was so upset. As we were shaking from uncontrollable laughter, Dan tried to get all the pieces to the Japanese statue that Jacob had accidentally knocked over. Yep, my boy takes after me; clumsy as his own mama.He was so upset, and he especially didn't like the part where he had to get down underneath the bushes, way back in the bushes, to get the one little piece that was still missing from the top. (Here's the hole he had to crawl back in....)But he did it! He was very afraid that he might go to jail (of course, we didn't tell our own son that)LOL, and as you can see (if you look really hard way back in the picture), we had witnesses; oy vei!I think they thought we were insane, with Jacob crying and us in a laughing fit. Thankfully, all was well, and we were able to tell the admissions lady out front when we left what had happened. Apparently, it has happened before, because she knew the exact statue we were talking about and described it back to us to a T. Anyway....if you ever go, watch out for that, crazy, movable statue on the little island part of the gardens. Never a dull moment with the Lockcuff gang.:)

For more Friday Funnies, link up with Homesteaders Heart.

6 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart July 31, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

Oh I love silly things like that. Sometimes it's hard to hold in the laughter though!
Happy Friday to you.
Kim

Goat Gal July 31, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Poor thing. I would probably laugh too though :)

Carma Sez July 31, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

my son at that age would have been a complete stress case too- great story!

Rose Casell July 31, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

I would have laughed and laughed if Mira did that.

Mrs.B August 1, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

OH how funny, poor little thing, Yup we would have been laughing our heads off also.

My little one was trying out yard furniture at Kmart and I told her she was done, well she decided to sit on one more chair and just as she sat down some type of alarm went off. The timing was perfect. She jumped up and thought the manager was gonna come and get her.

I was laughing so hard at her.

thanks for sharing with us

Have a blessed day

In HIS Keeping,
Mrs.B

Mary August 1, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

This is hilarious! I love it!! Poor Jacob...immediately jumping to what he thought would be the worst case scenario! I love the photos and your "storytelling". Thanks for the laughs!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP