Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Funnies- Eleisha Miller with an E

Well, last night I knew I had found my post for Friday Funnies, because this little girl just cracked me up! She is so incredibly cute, and she's just got that magnetic stage personality. I think I might have even found a match for Jacob, personality wise....LOL. She's definitely not bashful, which is what cracks me up. That giggle is just infectious. I love the part at the end where she tells her dad that she "dealed with it" when Sharon told her no....LOL. Too cute! Laugh it up, and Happy Friday!:)



For more Friday Funnies, link up with Homesteaders Heart!

5 comments:

Susan July 10, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Oh what a precious story! I really loved enjoyed this.

What ever happened in Vegas?

Have a blessed day♥

Mel at Adventures of Mel July 10, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

I don't know; we have yet to see what happened....but she should go pretty far...:)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart July 10, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

She is so funny. She needs to be a comedian though not a singer! So spunky!!
Happy Friday
Kim

Anonymous August 12, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

I'm so disappointed that the adults in her life decided she should do an all singing/dancing routine this time. I was hoping for a 90% comedy/10% music routine. Maybe next year-- since they said she gets her talent from her father-- they could put together a father/daughter routine, ala the Smothers Brothers or Shirley Temple/Bill Bojangles Robinson. I've never seen anyone as quick witted-- except perhaps Robin Williams or Bette Middler. I hope I'll see Eleisha in some commercials or sitcoms!

Henri August 14, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

I think Eleisha should be in movies! She is so candid and animated, such a joy to watch, cute, cute, cute!!! I hated to see her go, I will miss her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP