Monday, June 15, 2009

Trauma at the Hair Salon

Today was a turning point in Mr. Jaden's little life; he got his first haircut. It turned out to be quite the traumatic event, as you can see.Meghan did such a wonderful job, even though she had a crying boy on her hands and a mommy following the chair in every direction to stay where he could see me and keep him from getting up.:)She even gave me bits of his hair to keep for the baby book that I am sooooo horrible at keeping up with. He cried, basically, the whole time.She asked me if it was squeezing my heart listening to him cry, but I told her I thought it was kinda funny. Does that make me a mean momma?:) LOL
He was even mad still after the haircut; he would look in the mirror and start crying again. It was honestly really funny; I guess you just had to be there.

Now, that he's had his first haircut, though, isn't he still such a cutie patootie?:)

1 comments:

J June 17, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

Poor little guy...he looks SO upset! The stylist was definately talented though because it looks like she gave him good cut despite so much resistance! He's so cute! (Oh, and I have issues keeping up baby books too...I'm always too busy with the kids to actually document it! LOL)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP