Monday, June 15, 2009

Daybook for June 15, 2009


For Today, Monday, June 15, 2009...
Outside my window...it is cloudy and a little dreary.
I am thinking...that sometimes God's will can be very difficult to discern, even when it's right in front of our very eyes.
From the learning rooms...this week, we will do a little bit of school; possibly work on some of our gardening stuff for science; work on getting things more organized for the new school year.
I am thankful for...the ability to just be together as a family.
From the kitchen...tonight, I'm really not sure; possibly some rice and vegetables, maybe some chicken. I have to make a menu today.
I am wearing...jammies and robe for a bit more.
I am reading...still finishing up previous books; life has been soooo busy lately; after our move, it should settle down somewhat.
I am hoping...we find exactly what we are looking for this week.
I am creating...new school records and ways of keeping everything organized.
I am praying...that God will show us His will in our lives, that He will provide; and for a college friend who is going through a possible cancer diagnosis....God is able.
Around the house...have to dust, vacuum, and mop today as well as do some laundry.
One of my favorite things...peanut butter Twix bars....yum!
A few plans for the rest of the week...Packing; some school; boys' haircut today; closing on property today; trips to Springfield; article assignments/school assignments; errands and groceries; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do; Mom's birthday and Father's Day; etc.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you (I love these old pictures of family)...

For more Simple Woman, head on over to Peggy's site.

1 comments:

Rose Casell June 15, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

Have a great day and soak in the moments despite the transition you're in. I'll pray you can do so!
Love ya

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP