Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dad's New "Toy"

Well, my dad brought home a new "toy" the other day, an original 1926 Model T Ford Roadster.:)
Jacob got to take a ride in it, but before I got to ride, they had a little accident with it; it sits very low to the ground, and they think they might have hit a rock in a neighbor's driveway, and it put a hole in the oil pan. So, Dad's going to fix it, and I'm going to get my ride! I was so excited that I had to at least sit in it, but my goodness, I could hardly get my long legs in it! Dad had to crunch up his left leg to drive....LOL. Won't this car make for great memories with the grandkids, though?

6 comments:

Debbie June 13, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

How fun!
Dropped by from SITS.

Connie June 13, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

That is the original low rider! Just beautiful...I love old cars!

*Visiting from SITS*

A Joyful Chaos June 13, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

What a cute car! I'm sure there will be many good memories made with it!

Ash June 14, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

My 6-year-old son is extremely impressed!! (and so am I :-)

Welcome to SiTS!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll June 14, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

That looks like so much fun! Stopped by from SITS to welcome you to the SITStahood.

Mary June 14, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

Woo hoo! Nice toy! Very "spiffy"! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP