Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nah....I Don't!

Well, finally, we have internet....yea!!!!!! This morning, when we first woke up, we did not have power. Then, after the power finally came back on, we realized we had no internet! According to my husband, who has "connections," a man in Mount Vernon did not call and check before he started digging, and he cut the lines....whew! I don't think I'd want to be that guy today, footing the bill that will carry. It almost makes me feel sorry for him, but.....nah.....I really don't.:) I mean, really, he knew better....just read the signs; it only would have taken one phone call to make sure he was ok to dig there! And by the way, what was he doing, digging at 5:30 in the morning? Hmmmm......kinda fishy. Anyway, we made the most of our time working on school work, playing outside, and even planting some seeds in our little Jiffy greenhouse. I'll be back on this evening with a post, though.....right now, have a boy to get to Tae Kwon Do!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP