Monday, June 29, 2009

Daybook for June 29, 2009

FOR TODAY, Monday, June 29, 2009...
Outside my window...it is sunny and bright, looking warm.
I am thinking...that we are going to love the library here.
I am thankful for...God and His grace and mercy towards me; even though, I need more of His grace, for sure.
From the learning rooms...we will be working on some gardening things this week and possibly starting back to a little bit of schoolwork.
From the kitchen...not sure for tonight yet, possibly a roast?
I am wearing...jammies and a robe for just a bit more.
I am creating...a more organized workspace/schoolroom; we have a schoolroom now! How exciting! Decorating it is 3/4 of the fun! Oh, and I have lots of curtains to make, since a lot of my curtains won't fit these windows....
I am going...to the library today and possibly to find some fresh blueberries.
I am reading...still finishing up past books....haven't had a lot of time for reading with the move and all. I'm hoping to pick up a new book at the library today.
I am hoping...that we can finish getting settled this week; especially that Jacob's fears and worries right now will calm, and that God will just give him peace with whatever that little boy is going through, as well as give us sanity in dealing with it.
I am hearing...little boys waking up and jabbering.
Around the house...have to unpack more today, maybe do some decorating.
One of my favorite things...is a bigger kitchen where my dryer doesn't have to sit next to my stove anymore! Yea!!!!!
A few plans for the rest of the week: unpacking; errands; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do; school; writing assignments and writing schoolwork; getting everything organized, including changing our address on everything; fireworks celebration on Friday night; etc.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...(gotta love the innocence)

For more Simple Woman, head on over to Peggy's blog.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP