Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Big Day

going insane Pictures, Images and Photos

Well, the big day is here; we are moving today! This week has been a hurricane of a week, blowing by in the snap of the fingers. I can't wait to get this over with! Moving takes soooooooo much work, time, even money. It will all be worth it in the end, though!:) So, I'm signing off of the bloggie world, just for the weekend. We are supposed to have our internet back on Monday morning sometime. Have a great weekend, everyone!:) Next post, I should be sitting in my "new to me" home.:) Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous June 20, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Brenda says have fun, don't work to hard and Good Luck ! You'll be in our prayers.

J June 20, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

Moving is so stressful, isn't it? We're moving in August and I'm just starting to think about packing. Good luck with the move and have a good time in all the chaos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP