Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Funnies- Starbucks Prank

Please know before you watch this that by no means do I endorse Ellen's lifestyle....but, with that being said, I saw this earlier while snacking on Cap'n Crunch with Jaden, and it cracked me up! Even though I don't agree with Ellen's choice of lifestyle, she is still a very funny lady.....enjoy, and laugh it up! Oh, what people will actually do!

And the funniest part to me was that the last guy actually bent over to look at her tonsils!!! LOL You could tell most of the customers were like, "Ok....what is up with this girl?" LOL

For more Friday Funnies, link up with Homesteaders Heart!

5 comments:

Saleslady371 June 19, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

She had to get paid some pretty big bucks to go along with Ellen on this one! I laughed out loud. I like the guy who meow'd with her. Talk about a team player!

Unknown June 19, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

So funny I saw this on ellen today!! Stopping by from SITS!

Sweet Blessings June 19, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Hilarious! I've never seena guy in blue before...too funny!! Amanda

Sweet Blessings June 19, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Hilarious! I've never seena guy in blue before...too funny!! Amanda

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart June 20, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

Oh that is too funny! I so would have played along!
HUGS
Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP