Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things I Love Thursday- Picking Strawberries

This past Monday, we had the opportunity to go get in on some strawberry pickin' with the kids and Grandma, my mom. They absolutely loved it! I think Jaden ate more than anyone; once he found out what we were doing, he was completely happy to mooch off each of our boxes.:) We all had fun, and we came home with quite a few strawberries, which were so delicious.I've had some in the dehydrator all day, and I even made a fruit roll-up with some. Yum! I love getting out and doing stuff like that with my kids, though....it's such a simple thing but provides lots of memories.For more Things I Love Thursday, link up with Diaper Diaries.

1 comments:

Coupon Magnet May 30, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

How fun! I'm sure the kids loved that!
Christy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP