Friday, May 29, 2009

Road Trip!

Well, I probably won't be online too much over the weekend, because we are off to "Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain" for a day or two. I'm so excited because we are going to see my bestest friend from high school, Sarah, and her wonderful family. I also get to spend more time getting to know not only her boys, Noah and Nathan, but that little girl in the middle....Rosie,whom they just adopted from Ethiopia 6 weeks ago.You can read their story over onSarah's blog, Mommy's Musings. Sarah tells all about the adoption process with Rosie, and I absolutely love her post on "why" they adopted. It's very thought-provoking and heart-provoking too.....


I couldn't help but to post this picture of when Sarah and Rosie first met....brings tears....


Anyway, we're excited to get away, even for just 2 days! Yea!!!!! Who knows, though? You might see me; you know me, can't stay away from this for too long....will have pics posted when we get back! Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comments:

Coupon Magnet May 30, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

HI! I'm visiting from the SITS site. I love your blog. It's got a lot of great content! :)
I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation. Your friends kids are adorable! I will have to go visit your friends blog about her adoption journey. I used to work in international and domestic adoption, so I have a special place in my heart for that.
If you are interested, check out my blog. :)
I'm going to follow you so i can stay tuned!
Christy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP