Saturday, April 18, 2009

Must See Movie- Australia

australia Pictures, Images and Photos

Wow! I am almost speechless. When we first sat down to watch this movie, I wasn't sure what to expect....I was almost afraid of it and what it would contain. First of all, I only remember one curse word throughout the whole movie; of course, I was completely mesmerized by it, so I may have been so engrossed that I might have missed others, but I really don't think so. There was one "adult" scene throughout the whole movie (along with an innuendo or two), which is super easy to fast forward through. With that said, you have to see this movie....no ifs, ands, or buts about it. With both Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman, this movie had all the right pieces to make an epic. It is full of suspense, thrills, comedy, and even romance. In the beginning, it held some comedy, so I wasn't sure what to think; it almost had a sort of Vaudeville feel, but as it went on, it just got better and better. My heart absolutely got caught up with little Nala. As a mother and as a fellow human being, my heart just broke for him, and I just wanted to reach into the television screen and take him under my wing. Right about the time you think the movie ends, it begins a whole new dramatic story, with the Japanese threat to Australia during World War 2. I will not give the end away, but I was practically almost in tears, because this is the one movie that I have watched recently, that I felt ended so appropriately; it was very emotional....it was an epic. So, go to Redbox, or get on Netflix, and watch this movie with your husbands; plan a date night....you won't regret it!:)



Australia, starring Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman

3 comments:

Amanda April 20, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

I totally agree! It was such an emotional movie that I was exhausted by the end of it. It is kind of long, but worthwhile!

Noel April 20, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

I saved this movie for a night my husband was out of town (he's not a movie watcher) and LOVED it! I liked the first half best though

Sarah Mae April 20, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

I wouldn't have rented it, but now I will! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP