Monday, April 20, 2009

Daybook, April 20, 2009

FOR TODAY, Monday, April 20, 2009...
Outside My Window...it is sunny and bright and 63 degrees!:)
I am thinking...I have a lot to do today, but I'm feeling very motivated....I feel like life is returning....:)
I am thankful for...Nancy, who I'm blessed to call a wonderful friend/sister.
From the learning rooms...we're working on finding unnecessary facts in story problems (this was quite the concept for him), carrying in addition, and finishing up our cursive alphabet this week. Plus, we get to study Egypt in history and moose in science.:)
From the kitchen...tonight will be Macaroni Shepherd's Pie.
I am wearing...khakis and light blue polo with yellow tank top.
I am creating...throw pillows this week and possibly decorating my dining room wall.
I am going...possibly to Homeschool Convention this weekend....depends.
I am reading...The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down; The Well-Trained Mind.
I am hoping...that Brittany gets to come home from the hospital today.
I am hearing...Jaden playing and the dryer running.
Around the house...have to dust, vacuum, and mop today; would like to clean out my kitchen food cabinets.
One of my favorite things...hearing the lawn mowers outside and the sounds of spring.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: School; decluttering/cleaning; working out and possibly kickboxing; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do (his next step is green belt!); errands; Dad's birthday is Thursday; possibly Homeschool Convention on Friday/Saturday....not sure yet; oh, and an assignment due very soon; and trying to list several books on Ebay.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
For more Simple Woman, check out Peggy's blog.

3 comments:

Nancy Irby April 20, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

I'm thankful for you too! :-)

Anonymous April 20, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

What a nice peaceful picture. :0) It was nice to visit your Daybook. :0)

Anonymous April 20, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

I LOVE the Yada Yada books. I only have one more to read and I am bummed out.

This is my first visit to your daybook. Thank you for sharing. Blessings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP