Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Funnies- Piece of Humble Pie, Anyone?


This video is funny, but not in the way that you might think. It's actually priceless in that when Susan comes out, everyone is so cynical, not knowing what to think. Even I was not sure at first, what with my experience in watching American Idol; but the funny, priceless part is in the looks on everyone's faces the second her voice rings out....especially Simon's. Just watch, and enjoy!:) (I tried to embed the code, but it has been disabled, so you will have to click on the link below to watch; believe me, it is so worth it!)

Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009 (With Lyrics)

7 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart April 17, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

Oh man I've watched that a few times since it came out. Isn't that just the neatest thing. I get so tickled by it! I love watching their faces as soon as she starts to sing.
I hope she makes it big.
Happy Friday to you.
Kim

Grammy April 17, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

That was excellent. She charmed every one with her wonderful voice. Have a great day. And thanks for putting this on.

Susan April 17, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Just incredible...

Truly you can't judge a book by it's cover.

She was just AMAZING!!!!!!

Kelly April 17, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

I have watched this several times!! It is about time that someone makes Simon speechless!! Have a great weekend!!

Laurie Ann April 17, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Okay, I just saw Marsha's funny on gossip and yet I have to say, "Simon was truly humbled, don't you think?"

The first time I saw her I was bowled over. I wept and thought, "Lord, please let them fix her up and let her travel the world using that voice for You!" I still cry. My thoughts now are, "Lord, don't let them change a thing about her. She is utterly charming and please let her travel the world using that voice for You!"

Is she not fantastic?!

I have been taught that before that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, yet I have found myself doing it repeatedly, even though I am more than often proved wrong. I pray, "Never again will I judge a book by its cover!"

Darlene April 17, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

WOW! I got tears in my eyes as I listened to her sing! Awesome!
Thanks for sharing!
Have a Fabulous Friday!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet April 17, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Wow! LOL! Definitely not what you would expect. She has a beautiful voice. :D

Thanks for sharing!

have a great weekend!
Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP