Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Ok, so this post is a day late, but seeing as we just went out to Dad and Mom's tonight to celebrate, I still had to say, "Happy Birthday, Dad!":)Oh, and I love the new hat....I really do. My dad is THE BEST! Don't let him sitting in that recliner fool you....he can hardly stand to sit still.If he's not out driving the truck (which is what he's done for a living for as long as I can remember), he's out on the farm, mending fence or taking care of the livestock or even getting stuck in the field (I'm really not giggling right now, because I know it's really not funny). If you want a wheeler-deal or a great bargain, stick with him, because he'll find it. He's always been there for me, and Dad, I love you so much! I'm so glad God gave me you for a father....I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Jacob and Jaden get so excited when they know they're going to get to go to Papa and Grandma's.So, Happy Birthday, Dad! Lord willing, there will be many more!:) We love you!

1 comments:

Nancy Irby April 25, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Please tell your dad "Happy Birthday!" from me. He should get at least one birthday wish from a "yankee"....lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP