Monday, April 27, 2009

Daybook April 27, 2009


FOR TODAY, Monday, April 27, 2009...
Outside My Window...it is rather dreary with rain showers and thunderstorms popping up every now and then.
I am thinking...that today is the perfect day for cozying up under a blanket with a good book or movie....oh well. (Sigh)
I am thankful for...the rain, which helps our plants to grow and everything to stay green.
From the learning rooms...this week Jacob chose to learn about black bears in science; we're working on halves/fourths/thirds in math as well as learning our 13 addition family and a little bit about graphing. I'm thinking we might start studying plants in science soon, so he can maybe have his own little plants and learn how to care for them.
From the kitchen...tonight is Chicken Fried Rice.
I am wearing...black sweat pants with a white Barbados t-shirt.
I am creating...ok, so I finally got my dining room wall done, so this week is definitely the throw pillows.
I am going...nowhere today, hopefully.
I am reading...The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down (I'm really slow because I have to find time to read); and my new copy of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.
I am hoping...that going through the Wordless Book with Jacob this week will help him to understand more....he's just not quite there yet.
I am hearing...Jaden is watching Word World, and Jacob is working on math.
Around the house...we have to dust, vacuum, and mop today, and I have the wonderful job of cleaning out under the couches today; some little boogies like to stuff lots of toys under there.
One of my favorite things...is a rainy day; it's almost restful in a way.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: School; tomorrow, we're going to the big library book sale in Springfield; working out and hopefully kickboxing; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do; Friday, maybe go to the Country Petals nursery and pick up a few flowers to pot, and go see Mom; errands; etc.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
For more Daybook, link up with The Simple Woman.

1 comments:

Snap April 27, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Chicken fried rice sounds delicious. Thanks for the link. You are busy! Throw pillows next? Make them yourself? Let's see! Planting, too! Spring is here ... yippeee! Have a beautiful week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP