Monday, April 13, 2009

Daybook, April 13, 2009


FOR TODAY, Monday, April 13, 2009...
Outside my window...it is kind of cloudy and dreary today; perfect reading weather.
I am thinking...that a vacation would be so perfect right now.
I am thankful for...my husband.
From the learning rooms...we're starting the 12 subtraction family this week; Jacob wants to study Tarantulas in science this week (eek!); and we're finishing up our study of Ancient Africa.
From the kitchen...tonight will be Crispy Mustard Chicken with Carrots.
I am wearing...blue pants; tan tshirt with tan button up sweater.
I am creating...Easter eggs with the boys this afternoon (Hey, better late than never); new throw pillows for the living room.
I am going...probably nowhere today; but on Wed, Jacob has a dentist appointment, and I think we are going to make a day of it and go to the zoo.:)
I am reading...The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down.
I am hoping...Dan does well with his service call job today in Springfield.
I am hearing...music from Sarah's blog and Jaden clunking around in his cowboy boots.
Around the house...we have to dust, vacuum, and mop today; laundry is going; trying to get my desk cleaned off, since Dan put up a new shelf for me.
One of my favorite things...the warm sunshine on my face in the spring weather.
A few plans for the rest of the week: School; Dentist appointment and Zoo; Grocery shopping; Ride out to McCarter place with Mom; I have an assignment due very soon that isn't even started yet; yadayadayada.:)
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...(My Man:))
For more Simple Woman, head on over to Peggy's blog.

1 comments:

Noel April 13, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

i thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog, I'm so glad I found it :) Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP