Saturday, March 21, 2009

Show And Tell Saturdays- Handmade Things

There are a couple of things that I can put on here for handmade things by yours truly. I love making and creating things; writing and creating are such outlets for me. It just brings a calm to my soul. Anyway, here are a couple of things:

The first cake was made for Jacob's kindergarten graduation last year....Dan helped me a little bit with the fondant; it was the first time I had actually used it, and I'd really like to figure out how to work with it better.
The second cake was made for the highschoolers at the school, as well, for graduation. One side a basketball, the other a volleyball.
Lastly, I created these two scrapbook creations for last Christmas as Christmas presents, and I ended up giving them to my mom. They are pictures of my grandma and grandpa; I plan on making more for myself.:)

1 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart March 23, 2009 at 4:41 AM  

Very nice. You are creative. I start and stop scrapbooking all the time! LOL. I wish I had more time to do it as it is fun to do.
Great job!
Blessings.
Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP