Monday, March 23, 2009

I Got Inspired

I got very inspired this weekend....I had found some dollar fabric, and I had found some fabric at Alco, when I had gone with my mom. Then, this weekend, I put it to good use. Stress has run high this weekend, with Jaden being sick yet again with a bad respiratory infection (he's on a nebulizer and antibiotic now), and just all of the things going on right now, so instead of stewing, I chose sewing and got inspired and really busy....want to see what I made?:) I ironed and ironed the table runners, but they are still a bit wrinkly....and I even made a scarf with the same materials for the curtains in back, even though I haven't taken a picture of that yet. (The flowers are from our big bush outside in the front yard.)

4 comments:

Anonymous March 23, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

very beautiful...did you sew it by hand or use your machine?

Mel at Adventures of Mel March 23, 2009 at 1:13 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mel at Adventures of Mel March 23, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

Thank you! I did it by machine.:) Very fun.:) I'm still working on that room....I'm hoping if Jaden's all better by this Saturday and if it's a nice day, to paint our china cabinet.:) We'll see.

Rose Casell March 24, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

ooooo! I like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP