Monday, March 23, 2009

Daybook

For Today, Monday, March 23, 2009...
Outside my window... it is sunny and very windy today.
I am thinking... I have so much to do today.
From the learning rooms... this week we are starting our study of Ancient China. Jacob is getting his addition/subtraction tables memorized, praise the Lord!
I am thankful for... a good doctor for my kids.
From the kitchen... tuna noodle casserole tonight.
I am wearing... dark jeans and a blue Colorado t-shirt.
I am reading... finishing up The Yada Yada Prayer Group; Seed Savers Exchange Seed Catalog; different magazines for inspiration in decorating my home.
I am hoping... that Jaden gets better with the nebulizer treatments and antibiotic and that his fever will go down; and that we can sleep more than an hour or two tonight.:)
I am creating... a beautiful retreat in the form of our home; trying to give it a little more of my feminine touch, since I'm the only "girl" around here.:)
I am hearing... Jacob taking a break to watch a cartoon, and Jaden is sitting on my lap rustling around with paper.
Around the house... laundry is going, dusting is half done, and vacuuming & mopping has yet to be done today.
One of my favorite things... waking up to the birds singing, and you just know that it is truly spring then.
A few plans for the rest of the week... hopefully, get Jaden better; kickboxing at gym; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do; homeschool group; etc.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...(Ladybug, my parents' dog)
For more Daybook, link up with The Simple Woman.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP