Monday, March 2, 2009

My Daybook


For Today, Monday, March 2, 2009...


Outside my window...the sun is shining.


From the learning rooms...hopefully, we can get caught up on school this week. Jacob has just really taken off with his reading; it's amazing to see him starting to read actual chapter books, and so far, he loves reading! Praise God!


I am thankful for...good health and a new week.


From the kitchen...we tried an Emeril Lagasse recipe the other night for Garlic Lover's Roast, and it was soooo good; I had seen it on Martha Stewart while I was sick.


I am wearing...jammies and bathrobe for a few more minutes.


I am reading...seed catalogs galore! The Yada Yada Prayer Group; The American Patriot's Almanac.


I am hoping...to just have a completely healthy week in the Lockcuff house this week!


I am creating...a better and more organized schedule/house; a new written assignment, paying attention to much sensory detail.


Around the house...much catching up to do after being sick; laundry; home blessing; etc.


One of my favorite things...is spending time with my family.


A few plans for the rest of the week...I am going to write no plans, because it seems when I do, everything turns upside down; we have much to do and places to go this week, though! I do have one plan for this week that I will write down, and that is to try to start an online prayer group. (See previous blog post)


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

This is the barn where we used to live; I think I'm ready for spring, looking at that garden and the trees and the roses....

For more Daybook, head on over to The Simple Woman.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP