Tuesday, March 3, 2009

GratiTuesday- Psalm 40:1-5

I waited patiently for You, God, and I praise You that You inclined to me, and You heard my cry. I bless Your name because You brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And You set my feet upon a rock, And You established my steps. I praise You, Lord, for putting a new song in my mouth- Praise to You, our God; I'm so thankful to You, Lord, because many will see it and fear, And will trust in You. Blessed am I if I make You my trust, and do not respect the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies, Many O Lord my God, are Your wonderful works which You have done; and I praise You that Your thoughts toward us cannot be recounted to You in order; If I would declare and speak of them, They are more than can be numbered.


That's how much You think of me, Lord, and I'm so grateful to You for that alone.

For more GratiTuesday, link up with Heavenly Homemakers.

2 comments:

SnoWhite March 3, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

I love that psalm... and it's so beautiful when it's personalized. thanks for the encouragement.

Goat Gal March 3, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

This touched my heart. Thank you for this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP