Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kitchen Declutterbug Has Struck Again!

This week, I'm focusing on decluttering and cleaning my kitchen. Today I was able to do our food shelves and freezer. I think we have enough food to live on for quite a while. LOL So, here are before and after pictures from today:


Food Shelves:
Yes, my dryer is in my kitchen, right next to my stove. What can I say? We live in a very small house, but it works. I forgot to take the picture before I actually started on the shelves, so that's why there is food all over the top of the dryer.Our kitchen is very small, so Dan built these shelves for me when we first moved in, and they work great! The kitchen may not be so pretty, cosmetic wise, but it works, and I'm working on that, starting with the dining room (pics to come).
Freezer:
So, maybe the freezer doesn't look that different, but it sure feels different and is actually organized into sections now. Yep, we will definitely not starve anytime soon.:)
Even Jacob caught the spirit today; can you believe that desk? It's been a while, since I've actually been able to see the top of that desk! Wow!
So, there's my transformation for today....nothing huge, but another step in a good direction!

1 comments:

Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 5:32 AM  

looks great. Kuddos to you for decluttering a small space...I find it hard to clean when there is no where to go with the junk or excess....!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP