Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays- Chicken Fajita Wraps

Last week, one night we had a meal with chicken, and I just cooked enough chicken that night for the next night. I made chicken fajita wraps with that extra chicken, and it made for a really easy meal. I shredded the chicken with a fork, and then I put it in a skillet with a can of pinto beans, half a can of petite diced tomatoes, some seasonings, and shredded cheese, and it turned out really good. I may have added a little picante, but I can't remember. Add a dollop of sour cream and a spoonful of salsa, and wala! Anyway, it made for a simple, easy meal on a very busy, hectic night. Enjoy!
For more great recipes, check out Blessed With Grace!

2 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace March 10, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Great idea. Thanks for sharing and linking up to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

Brenda March 10, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP