Monday, March 30, 2009

Daybook

FOR TODAY, Monday, March 30, 2009...
Outside My Window...it is sunny and bright.
I am thinking...I wish I hadn't slept through my alarm this morning.
I am thankful for...family.
From the learning rooms...We are learning more about ancient China this week, and Jacob is working on 2 column addition and subtraction. We are over halfway through the alphabet in cursive now; yea! With Jaden, I really want to start doing more things from the Slow and Steady Get Me Ready book.
From the kitchen...tonight will be fresh spaghetti and rolls, depending on Grandma's condition and if I have to be gone.
I am wearing...jammies and robe for only a few more seconds.
I am creating...notes and records from some of the letters and pictures and old newspaper clippings I was able to get yesterday from my grandma's house; want to start a book about her life and then two about my uncles' lives.
I am going...possibly to breakfast with my sister and other family this morning; not sure.
I am reading...almost finished with The Yada Yada Prayer Group, then on to The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down.
I am hoping...to get my seeds ordered this week.
I am hearing...Jaden starting to jabber in his crib.
Around the house...have to dust and vacuum and mop today, as well as catch up on some laundry from the weekend.
One of my favorite things...spending time with my dad; last night, we had a whole evening with him, and it was really nice.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: depends on circumstances, but school definitely; library run; kickboxing at gym (and this week, I am going; unless the lady with no rhythm is leading it); working out with Nancy; decluttering and cleaning more; possible trip to Springfield, depending; helping Dan with getting the property cleaned up and getting out to finish up the tractor.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...(Grandma)
For more Daybook, link up with The Simple Woman.

4 comments:

Schotzy March 30, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

What a wonderful post and picture! Blessings for a great week. Carolyn

Pamela March 30, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

It's good to meet you. I'm a new participant this week. Your grandmother looks like a lovely woman. Have a wonderful week!

Jerralea March 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Oh, I've read all the Yada Yada Prayer Group books. I would love to belong to a group like that! Hope you enjoy them!

Love Bears All Things March 30, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

It seems most of us have to vacuum on Monday. Things just seem to get untidy on the weekend. I hope all goes well with your grandmother.
Mama Bear

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP