Thursday, February 19, 2009

Restless

Today is just one of those days where I just feel so restless due to being overwhelmed, so overwhelmed that I have no idea where to pick up and start. After being the nurse all week to Jaden and fervently praying that the rest of us would stay well, I don't know where to start. Ever have that feeling? You know you have to do stuff, and there is so much to do, but you're so restless, not knowing where to start, so you just want to either go to sleep (like that could happen with a toddler roaming the house) or plop down on the couch. Hopefully, some sleep tonight will refresh me and clear my head, so I can GET TO WORK!!! Seriously, if I can just start on one thing, maybe all of the other "piles" will start to look easier. Ok, I'm done; just needed to get that out of my system.

4 comments:

Anonymous February 19, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

i know EXACTLY what you mean...I hope you get more done....love ya.
thanks for being a good friend!

Jenn February 19, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Ohhhh, I know the feeling. My body has been adjusting to this whole 5am thing and I have actually collapsed on the couch a few times. Mine are older - I feel for you!!!! As for the overwhelmed-where-on-earth-do-I-start?!?!? feeling.....I do this ALL the time. I started using Motivated Moms about a year ago and it has helped so much. I love it.

Is everyone feeling better?

Lisa February 19, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

GOOD SLEEP DOES WONDERS FOR BODY, MIND, AND SPIRIT. I'LL PRAY THAT FOR YOU FRIEND.

HUGS FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Rose Casell February 20, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

I hate days like that! ugh! If I get out of routine, it seems like Im' done for, for at least a week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP