Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things I Love Thursday- Cadbury Mini Eggs

For every season that the stores sell candy, I really think that Easter is the best. I love walking down that aisle and seeing those beautiful bags of delicious, creamy Cadbury Mini Eggs.

Mini Cadbury Eggs Pictures, Images and Photos

Yum! They hit my cravings head on with their crunchy outer shell and their creamy velvety chocolate insides! Ok, now I gotta go have one, or maybe two. Oh wait! I'm trying to lose weight! Ok, so I won't have them tonight, but maybe a couple tomorrow! I wonder how many calories are in them? :) Yum!
For more Things I Love Thursday, head on over to The Diaper Diaries.

2 comments:

Nancy Irby February 20, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

You crack me up! lol. They are very good and when you described them, I wanted to eat the whole bag...lol.

thediaperdiaries February 24, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

I am all about those malted milk balls. I could definetely eat a whole bag of those!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP