Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Even The Astronauts Knew



Even then on Christmas Eve in 1968, as the astronauts were orbiting the moon, they recognized the power of Almighty God and His wonder in creating this earth and the universe and everything within. Listening to them read through Genesis 1 just sends shivers up my spine, as I think to myself, "What an awesome God!" Even these scientists/astronauts gave the glory to God. Why can't people today see God through His obvious, most wondrous Creation? If you do not know God, please feel free to leave a comment or email me if you would like to know Him. Please don't pass up an opportunity to know the Creator Who absolutely loves you to the uttermost and created you for a purpose.

1 comments:

Jenn February 18, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Hey, Mel! I've got a group of us gals that gets together periodically for a book club. We're going to do "The Shack" for a meeting toward the end of March. I'd love to have you join us! Let me know what you think.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP