Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Need a Chocolate Fix?

Today I decided to explore the bloggie world a little bit and happened upon Lana's blog. As I scrolled down through her blog, all of a sudden, that hunger craving monster arose in me. You know the one I'm talking about; it's kinda like that Weight Watchers commercial that's on tv right now, which cracks me up every time I see it. Anyway, she had a recipe on there for "The Best Chocolate Cake... Ever!!!!" So, you know me; it's chocolate, and I'm instantly drooling. I ended up in the kitchen making this cake after only a few minutes of fighting my cravings. That's right; I caved, and oh, am I glad I did. This cake has to be the best chocolate cake I've had in a while. You have to try it!
(Psssttt....I'm not a big cinnamon and chocolate fan, so I left the cinnamon out....still a thumb's up!)

1 comments:

Anonymous February 5, 2009 at 5:55 AM  

I live that WW commercial...especially when she opens her laptop and he opens a pizza box. that cracks me up EVERY TIME!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP