Thursday, February 5, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

There are so many things that I love and use every day, but I have to say that there is one thing that, as a busy mom, I LOVE! Now you can say I'm shallow after this if you want, but I will not deny loving this particular item. I love my DVR. Yep, I said it; I love my DVR. The reason I love it is because we just don't have time (unless we're sick) to watch tv, and it gives us a way to record all our favorite shows and movies and be able to watch them at a later time, all the while fast forwarding through those annoying commercials. So, that's my first item today. But..........

There's one more. This item is a little more practical, and I use it every single day. It's my Tough and Tender, along with a scratch pad. Not only can I use this to clean up spills and messes, but I can use it with a scratch pad to get those tough stains out of our countertops. We live in an old house that has those 70's style white countertops with all the gold specks in them. I constantly have stains from fruit and drinks and anything with color in it. No worries, anymore, though, because all I have to do is take out my spray bottle and scratch pad, and it's as good as any magic eraser. Plus, it's completely safe for my kids, and it can even be used to wash fruits and veggies, which makes it an all purpose cleaner for sure.

So, there are my things that I love today. What do you love?

Want to read more? Check out Things I Love Thursday over on Diaper Diaries.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP