Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Funnies- Ipod Anyone?:)

I realize this joke, which I received forwarded in my email, may seem gross to some, but it actually cracked me up....I could actually see someone doing this. Hope it makes you laugh!:)


"You are on the bus when you suddenly realize ... you need to pass gas. The music is really loud, so you time your farts with the beat.

After a couple of songs, you start to feel better as you approach your stop. As you are leaving the bus, people are really staring you down, and that's when you remember: you've been listening to your ipod."


For more Friday Funnies, head on over to Homesteaders Heart.

1 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart February 13, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

Oh that's just wrong. Just wrong! LOL.
I'd have to look at it this way. YOu'd probably never see those people again anyway! LOL.
Blessings,
Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP