Friday, January 30, 2009

Say What?! Need Some Friday Funnies?

Well, I don't know about you, but here in the Lockcuff house, it has been a very long, stressful week, and I could sincerely use some good Friday Funnies. Not to mention this bout with Shingles is really starting to get bad, and last night we found out from a realtor that unbeknownst to us, our house, that we live in and rent, is up for sale, and there's a potential interested party. I feel like laughing hysterically, because it's just one thing after another. I mean, I'm trying to minimize stress here, not take in all the stress I can get. I know, I just need to sit back and let God handle it, but this is really a toughie, and to be honest and keep it real, I'm having a hard time doing that. I say all this not to whine (ok, so maybe a little), but to ask you to please pray for me that I can just let go and let God, that I can just minimize the stress by letting God handle it. Anyway, I thought today, we could use some laughs and just some fun. So, enjoy the videos! They made me smile and laugh, and after all, laughter is the best medicine!

Response to Cookalong the geriatric way.







Remember this movie?:)



For more Friday Funnies, head on over to Homesteaders Heart.

5 comments:

Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

there is a house for sale 2 houses down from me and matt....I can also find Dan a job and you can homeschool and chill with me and my kiddos! (I totally not trying to sound like the will and voice of God!)

Mel at Adventures of Mel January 30, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Oh my gosh, do you know how tempting that sounds? Seriously, it's looking like we will end up moving soon. It's very scary, but kinda exciting that maybe God is starting to open up the doors for us by slamming one, so to speak, in our face!:)LOL

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart January 30, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Well first of all I sure hope things get better and pray they do.
Second I was very glad that the guy in the video wasn't actually going to be touching anyone's food LOL. And thirdly I LOVE The Parent Trap and we own it.
Thanks for the fun and for linking up today.
Blessings,
Kim

Susan January 30, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Oh boy, I'm so sorry things have been so rough for you.

But I'm so glad you took time to find some humor!!

Praying God will heal you and you will not even have to move!

Blessings to you.

I really enjoyed both videos, thanks!!!

Grammy February 1, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

I ask you to remember the though when God closed a window he opens a door. Or something like that is said. I have been through allot of loss and I speak from experience. It is just time for you to move on to a new adventure. Isolate the one bad thing and look foe all the good that could come. A better home and environment. What means most is you are a happy family. And as long as you stay happy as a family a broken down shack could become a mansion. filled with love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP