Saturday, January 31, 2009

Show and Tell Saturdays

This is kind of a fun post. Over at Homesteaders Heart, everyone is linking up to show off our favorite coffee cups. I don't really drink coffee, but I do drink hot chocolate every once in a while. So, I thought I'd show my favorite cup for hot chocolate and then my pen holder cup from my days working at The Bon Ton in college.
"The Bon Ton- Service With A Style" :)



So, those are my faves; what are yours? Link up over at Homesteaders Heart.

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart January 31, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Oh I LOVE snowmen! It's so cute! Thanks for joining in on the fun.
Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Kim

Unknown February 1, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Cute! I couldn't help but notice the snowman cup says Hersheys! Not that I like chocolate or anything...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP