Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Am David

If you have not seen the movie, I Am David, I just want to encourage you to watch this movie with your family. I just cannot say enough good things about this movie. Both Dan and I were in tears at the end of the movie, because it is such a powerful, emotional story. Yes, even Dan was in tears. I won't say anything else about the ending because it will give it away, but you must see this movie. Just to give you a little bit of the storyline....it's about a young boy named David who escapes from a forced labor, "concentration" type camp in Bulgaria after World War 2 and is making his way up through Italy, Switzerland, etc., to Denmark, for a reason that he does not know. All he knows is what he's been told, and he's been told to deliver a sealed letter to the authorities in Denmark. It stars Ben Tibber as David, Jim Caviezel, if you remember him from several movies, including The Passion of the Christ, and also Joan Plowright.

1 comments:

Jenn January 16, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Adding this to my queue. Thanks for the recommendation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP