Monday, January 19, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY, Monday, January 19, 2009...
Outside My Window...it is dark and kinda cold.
I am thinking...that I wish I felt a little better.
I am thankful for...a warm home and a place to rest.
From the learning rooms...we are having to review addition facts big time, and we get to start studying snakes this week. Jacob will love it.
From the kitchen...will be Pork Chops with Apples and Stuffing for supper.
I am wearing...jammies and robe right now.
I am creating...finally getting those bedroom curtains made this week. They are brown silk that I got on sale at Walmart before they got rid of the fabric.
I am going...nowhere today, except maybe to a ladies' meeting tonight if I feel better, and Jacob has Tae Kwon Do tonight.
I am reading...still the same books: The Well Trained Mind; The Greatest Generation; Vienna Prelude; Narnia- The Magician's Nephew.
I am hoping...that our property will sell soon.
I am hearing...Jaden playing in his crib and jabbering.
Around the house...today is home blessing day, and I have to get a better binder system set up for Jacob's school papers and records.
One of my favorite things...listening to Jaden jabber and play.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: school, watch the Inauguration, grocery shopping/errands, Homeschool group on Friday and library runs; hopefully, get our bedroom rearranged/cleaned, etc.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing (Don't pay attention to the date on this; totally not right)...
Want to see more of The Simple Woman?

1 comments:

Anonymous January 19, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

cute pic...hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP