Saturday, January 17, 2009

Before & After

This is before in the boys' room.... (keep in mind some of this stuff was down because we had been working in there)




And this is after! WooHoo! Hallelujah! The job is done! Finally, got through the boys' room this week. Man alive, they just have way too many toys; it's almost a little ridiculous; I kinda blame it on all the extended family we have who send them soooo many toys for birthdays and Christmas. And the sad thing is, that I purged some this week and not too long ago. I'm thinking we could have our own toy drive come next Christmas!:) Anyway, Dan made some awesome shelves, and we can now see the floor!!! With just a little bit of time every day, I was able to get it ready to rearrange after the shelves were done. Praise the Lord! I still need another drawer for some more of their clothes, but it's so much better now. Look at that beautiful floor, all clear of toys, waiting to be played on!

2 comments:

Anonymous January 18, 2009 at 6:08 AM  

looks great...since we moved the boys into our old room and all their toys are in there too...we HAVE TO pick up every night...but it builds great character!

Jenn January 19, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

This looks like a very cool boys' room. Doesn't it feel so good? My girls' room is the easiest to clean now that we've gone through everything and I find myself wandering in there to relax every now and then. I talk on the phone in their room. If I nap, it will be in their room. I really need to clean my own room, huh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP