Monday, December 29, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY, Monday, December 29,2008...
Outside My Window... it is dark and cold.
I am thinking... that Mondays should really be outlawed.
I am thankful for... a warm house and a blanket.
From the learning rooms... we are taking the week off school, but I'm hoping to go to the library this week to get Jacob some audiobooks and other books to read.
From the kitchen... will be the aroma of butterscotch chocolate chip cookies this afternoon.
I am wearing... jammies right now.
I am creating... Dan made me a framed mirror for Christmas, but it has room all around it to scrapbook pictures or whatever my heart desires, so I'm wanting to work on that, plus curtains for our bedroom and new throw pillow covers.
I am going... to hopefully see my best friend from high school tonight while she's here visiting family (oh the memories we will rehash:)). Jacob also has Tae Kwon Do this week, and I hope to get to Walmart this week to get a little fabric before it's all gone.
I am reading... The Well-Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer and Jessie Wise; it is so interesting and informative; also, still reading The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks and The Other Side of Love by Gary Chapman.
I am hoping... to be able to relax a little bit this week, since we don't have school.
I am hearing... quiet peace with everyone sleeping right now.
Around the house... today is home blessing day.
One of my favorite things... is when Dan has the day off and we get to spend it together.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Hopefully, I can get a lot done this week as well as relax a little bit. Dan will have Thursday off, so that will be nice.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing... (this was my maternal grandparents after they first got married)
The Simple Woman

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP