Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning 2008!

It feels like forever since I've posted anything! We had a wonderful Christmas; we just had so much fun. We actually got to sleep in, and then the boys were raring to go when we finally all woke up. Jacob was ready to be Santa and hand out the presents; Jaden was done after opening up just one present, and then he would come check out his others as we started to open them up for him. We spent the rest of Christmas Day just relaxing and playing with the new toys. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too! (Keep in mind as you look at these pictures, we had just woke up:)LOL)

Jaden with his Elmo slippers he wasn't sure how to walk in.
Yep, my boy loves the Jonas Brothers....but from what I've seen and read and heard about these boys, they seem to be pretty well grounded, and I think he could have a lot worse role models.
My sweet hubby will be able to go skiing again now for the first time in a Veeerrrrryyyy long time....
Not too thrilled about posting this pic of me, but hey, gotta keep it real....:)

I hope you all had a blessed Christmas, and most of all, I hope you found true meaning in the One this day is all about....
Want to see more Christmas photos?

3 comments:

Anonymous December 27, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

love the pics. Looks like you had a nice day and that the boys enjoyed themselves!

Country Mouse, City Mouse December 28, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

Great Christmas morning pictures. I love the Elmo slippers.

Happy New Year,
Pam

Alyson and Ford December 29, 2008 at 5:13 AM  

Love the pictures of the boys (may I say that they are cuties??).
Wow, a gift card to go skiing? I want that gift too!

Have a great New Year!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Forever Family Day 09/16/08

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP